One of the sub-specialities of obstetrics is Maternal and Fetal medicine, which focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of mothers and their infant babies. High risk pregnancies is one of the major challenging which require physicians with experienced and specialised in maternal fetal medicine.
- Track 1-1 Nutrition in Pregnancy Period
- Track 2-2 Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Track 3-3 Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Track 4-4 Gestational Diabetes Management
- Track 5-5 High Risk Pregnancies
- Track 6-6 Diagnostic Obstetrical and Gynecologic Ultrasound
- Track 7-7 Pre-term Birth