Nurse Practitioner- Advanced care
Nurse practitioner administers direct care and treatment, however throughout appointments with patients, they conjointly offer a lot of careful, comprehensive initial examination than do medical doctors. Nurse practitioners are advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) who provide primary, acute, and specialty care to a different population of patients. NP acts as a primary purpose of contact for patient care, managing care and treatment, as well as stressing the importance of feeding nutritiously and travail, reducing stress, and creating positive mode decisions.
- Track 1-1 Neonatal Health
- Track 2-2 Pediatric Emergency care
- Track 3-3 Family nurse practitioner
- Track 4-4 Advanced nursing education
- Track 5-5 Psychiatric mental health
- Track 6-6 Womens Health