Pediatric Endocrinology- obesity
Endocrine conditions that affect children are Congenital adrenal hyperplasia, Pediatric obesity, gender incongruence, and hypothalamic disorders. Hormonal disorders are the major complications of the Endocrine system, in which the glands of the endocrine system produce hormones which are a chemical substance that regulates body functions. An endocrinologist is who specializes in diagnosing and treatment of diseases of the endocrine system such as diabetes and growth disorders.
- Track 1-1 Genetic causes of Obesity
- Track 2-2 Diagnosing Overweight and obesity
- Track 3-3 Hypothalamic-Pituitary and growth disorders
- Track 4-4 Hormonal deficiency in Neonates
- Track 5-5 Pediatric Diabetes