Pediatric Infectious diseases and Neonatal disorders
Neonatal and pediatric disease factors are associated with the risk of infections and are helpful in preventing and managing the various infectious diseases in infants and children. The leading cause of hospitalization of newborn babies and the risk of infection increase in infants due to immature immune system in their body. Mother’s milk has a protective major role in prevention of infectious diseases in new-borns and infants.
- Track 1-1 Genetic and Metabolic disorders
- Track 2-2 Neonatal Anaemia
- Track 3-3 Stroke and Prenatal Injuries
- Track 4-4 Newborn screening
- Track 5-5 Causes and Risk Factors
- Track 6-6 Neurodevelopmental and Neurogenetic Disorders