Pediatric behavioural Mental Health Care
Mental healthcare nursing assists Primary Care providers to increase their capability to treat youngsters and infants with mild to moderate mental health needs within their medical home. This conference session can embody info regarding distinguishing, assessing, and treating common kid and adolescent psychiatrical disorders like attention deficit disorder, Anxiety and Depression. The pediatric behavioural and mental health (PBMH) addresses the mental health care crisis that threatens children and adolescents with improved mental healthcare knowledge, skills, and clinical practices.
- Track 1-1 Child and Adolescent Psychiatric care
- Track 2-2 In-home care- Alzheimerâ€™s or dementia
- Track 3-3 Child Brain Development
- Track 4-4 Mental health research and nursing
- Track 5-5 Innovative integrated care model